Join NWCH to get better understanding of anger.
NWCH CIC provides a central hub to support children, young people, adults and families within Lincolnshire.
The hub delivers essential support for trainee counsellors and qualified counsellors via; training, CPD, networking, supervision, an open-door policy and a support line.
NWCH enables local people to start a new career in counselling in a safe, ethical, moral, empowering and empathic environment.
Their first workshop is ‘Working with Anger’ by Debbie Foers.
The purpose of this training day is to get a better understanding of anger.
• What causes people to become angry
• What are the different types of anger
• How many people suffer with an anger problem
• Knowing the physical affects to your health
• Different types of anger distortions
• Responses to it and techniques which can be applied
• Conclusion – the benefits of having this awareness can then help more individuals to manage it and to reduce the fear behind having it.
To book your ticket for £48 (for non-members) please click here: https://nwchangerworkshop.eventbrite.co.uk/ and £30 (for members) please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code to be entered at checkout.
This is training is aimed at professionals working with clients on a 1-2-1 or group basis.