Are you ready for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
GDPR is described as “the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years.” You cannot avoid it, it is already happening and the countdown is on with the deadline of May 25th 2018, which is approaching fast!
Do you have a clear understanding of how GDPR is going to impact your business?
Fortunately we have got you covered with our comprehensive and bespoke GDPR essentials training. If you are a sole trader, SME, employee, charity, or company director all you need to do is to book your place on Friday 20th April.
The training is expected to last half a day, with a GDPR questions and answers clinic and time for buffet lunch. By the end of the training, you will have an understanding of:
– The need for data protection
– The steps to be taken to make the organisation compliant
– The penalties for non-compliance
– The ways in which different types of data can be protected
– Different ways of protecting your data, including essential software to be installed or replaced
– The need for ownership of data, restricted access, passwords, and sanctions
– How company policies and procedures can respond to data protection requirements identified
This part of the session will be a presentation by Clive Catton from Octagon Technology followed by a question and answer clinic when you will have an opportunity to obtain more information on the following topics, amongst others:
– Data storage and ownership
– Access control and sharing security
– System monitoring and planning
– Staff training and vigilance
Our aim is to guide you through the process of obtaining GDPR compliance and help you turn GDPR into an opportunity to update and improve your customer record keeping.
Don’t miss the opportunity and book your place on our FREE half a day GDPR essentials training ‘Go, Don’t Procrastinate, Regulate!, taking place on Friday 20th April 2018 from 10.00 – 3.00pm at Lincoln City Football ground.
The presentation will be led by highly respected IT expert Clive Catton from Octagon Technology supported by the Octagon team who will be bringing you a fully interactive and practical questions and answers GDPR clinic full of useful and immediately actionable takeaways.
The training will also include additional networking time and refreshments.
Should you wish to order a buffet lunch please email email@example.com for more information on menu and costs.
We look forward to seeing you there.