Are you ready for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
Do you have a clear understanding of how GDPR is going to impact your business?
Described as “the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years”, you would be unwise to ignore it and assume it doesn’t apply to your organisation. The countdown is on with the deadline of May 25th 2018 – fast approaching……
Don’t worry – whether you are a sole trader, SME, employee, charity, or company director, we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is book a place on our free GDPR MasterClass on Friday 23rd February. You will discover how to make sure you are fully GDPR compliant ahead of time, as well as how you can turn GDPR into an opportunity to refresh and reinvigorate how you market to your customers.
If you would like to know how to:
– Cut through the confusion and hype and get to what you really need to know about GDPR
– Understand your GDPR responsibilities and assign roles (processor / controller) to your team
– Follow a clear process to ensure you can gather full consent for any personal data you hold
– Demonstrate and evidence your GDPR compliance
– Turn GDPR into an opportunity to update and improve your customer record keeping
– Apply to your social media channels
– Take the relevant practical actions for your business
Then don’t miss the opportunity to book your spot on our brand new completely FREE 3 hour MasterClass ‘Go! Don’t Procrastinate, Regulate! – GDPR essentials training.’
The session will be led by Clive Catton from Octagon Technology and supported by renowned social media trainer Paul Wilson of PRwilson Media who will be bringing you a fully interactive and practical training session jam packed full of useful immediately actionable takeaways.
The MasterClass, which will take place at Lincoln City Football Club, will also include additional networking time and refreshments.
We hope to see you there.